DEX international M&A
DEX international M&A is an advisory firm that is 100% specialized in mergers and acquisitions. We help our clients plan, structure and execute successful transactions providing practical advice at every stage. Our clients are successful entrepreneurs, medium sized and large companies and investors. DEX international M&A was founded with the idea and ambition to excel in a limited number of activities for a limited number of clients. This focus allows our professionals to deliver high quality of work and to enjoy doing it. Our strong international network and experience enable us to excel in cross-border transactions. We are selective generalists, meaning we only take on assignments in sectors that we understand.
Martijn Peters is the founder of DEX international M&A. Before, Martijn was partner and vice-president at international consultancy firm Solving Efeso, where he combined M&A advisory and strategy consulting for 10 years and was head of the international M&A practice. Martijn started his career in consumer goods, working for Sara Lee in both the Netherlands and Brazil. He studied business administration at the University of Groningen, financial management at the University of Amsterdam and followed executive courses at Harvard Business School in Boston and Kellogg Business School in Chicago. Martijn has broad experience as an international deal maker and is a member of the board of directors of Globalscope International M&A Advisors.
Koen Andeweg is director at DEX international M&A. Before joining DEX, Koen was Corporate Finance & Strategy Consultant at Solving Efeso where he has performed strategy and M&A projects for a number of multinational clients active in sectors such as consumer goods, pharma and IT. Koen started his career in Investor Relations, working at the Siemens Corporate Headquarters in Munich and worked in business development for Ernst & Young. He studied business administration at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam and the San Francisco State University.
Floris de Klerk is consultant at DEX international M&A. Since his early years he was infected with the passion of sailing which ended up starting his career at Nautor’s Swan Benelux. During this period he was involved in multiple yachting projects varying from international racing to brokerage. Floris studied Business Engineering in Amsterdam and MSc in Management at Nyenrode Business Universiteit including a set of courses at Universidad de Los Andes in Colombia.
Karen Holland is office manager at DEX international M&A. Karen is an assistant with allround experience. For more than 15 years she worked for various international companies in Marketing and Purchasing. Before joining DEX international M&A she worked 6 years for Mars Nederland BV (as Secretary and Marketing Coordinator) and 6 years for Brand Loyalty (Purchasing assistant and Sales Coordinator). She studied Economics-Linguistics at (Avans) University (Hogeschool ‘s-Hertogenbosch). Her interest to work in an international environment started here. Assisting and organizing are key drivers for Karen.
- Sale of a Dutch software company to a Dutch private equity investor
- Sale of a Dutch subsidiary of a Swiss technology company to a German buyer
- Sale of a producer of branded lanscaping elements to a private equity investor
- Acquisition of a German software provider for an international software company
- Acquisition of a German security services company for a Dutch security services company
- Management buy-in for a Dutch company specialized in the maintenance and renovation of roofs
- Sale of a dental clinic to a private equity investor
- Acquisition of a ICT service provider for a Dutch ICT company
- Sale of an international software company to a Dutch private equity investor
- Sale of a conveyor belt manufacturer to a German industrial conglomerate
- Acquisition of a metal recycling company
- Acquisition of 61 Dutch retail stores
- Sale of an international software consultancy company to a private equity investor
- Acquisition of the EMEA business from an American training services group for a Dutch professional training company
- Sale of a leading Benelux webshop to a group of investors
- Sale of an international hotel facility services company to a private equity investor
- Sale of a fruit distributor to a private equity investor
- Sale of a Dutch nuclear medicine producer and supplier to an American radiopharmaceutical company
- Acquisition of a Dutch supplier of work wear and cleaning products
- Management buy-out of a Dutch packaging manufacturer
- Acquisition of a Dutch cleaning products company
- Acquisition of a Brazilian steel pipe and tube distributor for a Dutch industry leader
- Sale of a leading Dutch marketing firm to a European marketing group from Switzerland
- Acquisition of a Dutch software company for a German software group
- Acquisition of a Dutch outdoor maintenance group for a Dutch investor
- Sale of a Dutch producer of cleaning products
- Acquisition of a Portuguese staffing agency for an international provider of staffing services from Holland
- Sale of a Dutch automotive company
- Joint ventures with international distributors for a Dutch food company
DEX is interested in getting in touch with talented professionals:
Interns: Master’s student or recently graduated, strong analytical skills, business fluency in English, knowledge of financial accounting, proficient in standard MS office programs, business sense and international mindset
Analysts: Master’s degree, strong analytical skills, business fluency in English, knowledge of financial accounting, , proficient in standard MS office programs, business sense and international mindset
Please contact Karen Holland: firstname.lastname@example.org